MOOD PRECAUTIONS TO MITIGATE CORONAVIRUS RISK
Dear Valued Mood Client,
First and foremost, we hope you, your families and your colleagues are safe and managing your health through these difficult times. As the COVID-I9 pandemic continues to evolve and impact communities around the globe in unprecedented ways, Mood remains focused on taking care of our many dedicated team members and continuing to support our clients.
We want to thank you again for your patience and partnership during this very challenging situation and provide you with another update on the preventative and precautionary actions we are taking during this global health emergency. Our top focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees, who are vitally important to support you and your business, as well as the communities where we operate. Our additional primary area of concern is the safety and continued service & support of our valued Mood clients.
As we focus on health, safety and business continuity for both our employees and our clients, we have taken a number of preventative & precautionary actions to-date, including:
- We have implemented a ban on all nonessential business travel and have asked our employees to work remotely wherever possible.
- We provide regular communication to our staff reminding them of the important protective steps required to limit the risk of exposure or infection based on recommendations from the CDC and World Health Organization as well as local health authorities.
- We have implemented access restrictions across our global facilities, including strictly limiting visitor/vendor access to both our office facilities and our warehouses.
- We are requesting that our teams conduct virtual meetings with clients using video & teleconference tools instead of meeting in-person, to ensure we continue serving you while limiting the risk of possible infection/exposure.
- We are tracking and making real-time adjustments to our continuity plans ongoing in order to adapt to new guidelines and restrictions being issued by multiple governments around the world.
- We continue to stay in active conversations with our key supplier base to closely monitor the situation, and we maintain relationships and communication with backup suppliers that can cover key products & services as/if needed to support our clients ongoing.
Again, as we all navigate this quickly evolving and unparalleled situation and make adjustments along the way, please rest assured that our clients’ business continuity is of the utmost importance to Mood. We truly appreciate your partnership and are committed to supporting your success and minimizing impacts to your business wherever possible.
Please reach out to your Mood Media representative — or email email@example.com — should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time and your business.
– Mood Media